Do you ever feel like you’re losing track of your life? Like you’re wandering with no exact purpose or objective, lost in a sea of uncertainty? Maybe all you need is some advice to keep you afloat. Here are ten questions you need to ask yourself today, and every day, so you never lose sight of what’s truly important in life.
1. Who is that one person who you can totally be yourself around? The answer to this question will reveal who is ‘your person’ and why you should never let go of them.
2. Are you living or just getting by? Life is too short to waste it on waiting for something extraordinary to happen. Do not wait for others to come and change your life for the better, do it yourself!
3. What do you see when you look in the mirror? Are you satisfied with what you see in the mirror or do you want to change a lot about yourself?
4. Which is worse, failing or never trying? Well, the answer to this question is crucial. Have you ever thought which of these is actually worse? They say you can’t fail if you don’t try. So I guess failing is far worse than not trying at all.
5. What makes your heart soar? Find that one thing which makes your soul fly and never set it free.
6. Whose day did you brighten today? Never waste a day without making someone laugh or smile. You don’t actually fathom how a smile or a kind thing said could change a person’s life.
7. If you die tomorrow, do they know you loved them? If you love somebody, let them know. That’s the least you could do, you only live once so try to make the best of it! Spend it with that one person you love the most or at least try to do so. You don’t want to be full of regrets on your deathbed, like all those other people.
8. Did you express gratitude today? Never let a day go by without practicing gratitude. Make it a daily act, think about what you’re thankful for at least once a day. If you make someone happy you will be happy also.
9. Do you feel like you’re re-living the same day over and over? Same stuff, different day? That is why you need to do something new every day, that is if you don’t want to jump into the routine wheel.
10. If not now, when? Do not wait for the perfect time, it will never come.
These are the powerful questions you must ask yourself. Every single day. Pass this on!