Do you feel lost? Are you still looking for the meaning of life and can’t seem to find it? You might need a whole new perspective on life and these quotes might just do that for you. Read on and decide for yourself.
- “Happiness is an uphill battle. Wear the good shoes.” — Kurt Vonnegut
- “Everything you can imagine is real.” ― Pablo Picasso
- “Happiness never decreases by being shared.” — Buddha
- “A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.” ― George Bernard Shaw
- “The things you do for yourself are gone when you are gone, but the things you do for others remain as your legacy.” ― Kalu Ndukwe Kalu
- “Perfect happiness is the absence of the striving for happiness.” — Chuang-Tse
- “For every minute you are angry you lose 60 seconds of happiness.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.” ― John Burroughs
- “Fate loves the fearless.” ― James Russell Lowell
- “The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.” ― Isaac Asimov
Be positive, be brave enough to change the way you see life! Pass this on!