Did you ever wonder how some animals would look like if they had front facing eyes? Some people on the internet have and thought they’d let us know. We put together some of the funniest animal photos out there to show how crazy they’d look with front facing eyes. You won’t believe it! But before we move on to our video, here are some fun and super interesting facts about animal eyes:
- A worm has no eyes at all. Now imagine how they would look like with front facing eyes. Eeww!
- Guinea pigs are born with their eyes open!
- How many eyes do you think the Scorpion can have? It’s up to 12 amazing eyes! If you think that’s a lot, think again. The box jellyfish has 24!!
- Hamsters only blink one eye at a time. Cool!
- Owls are the only bird that can see the color blue. Also, the owl can spot a moving mouse more than 150 feet away! Another weird fact about owls: they can’t move their eyeballs. That’s why they turn their heads almost all the way around! Aren’t they fantastic creatures?
- Have you ever wondered how camels’ eyes are protected from the sand in the desert? Here’s the answer: they have 3 eyelids!
- Dolphins sleep with one eye open.
- An ostrich’s eye is bigger than its brain.
- Dogs can’t distinguish between red and green.
- Pigeons can see millions of different hues! Wow, what an excellent color vision!
- Tigers have incredible night vision; more exactly 6 times better than people!
- Goats have rectangular pupils. Why? To give them a wider field of vision.
- Snakes have two sets of eyes: one for seeing, the other for detecting movement and heat.
There you have it! Now that we know more fun facts about animal eyes, let’s see what would happen if animals had front facing eyes:
Animals with Front Facing Eyes
Bambi wouldn’t be so cute anymore;
The shark would go from ferocious to silly in a matter of seconds;
The rabbit would look plain weird;
The rooster would almost look like a human;
A pigeon would look like a famous actor. Trust me, you want to see this! You’re probably also dying to see a giraffe with eye contour and a grandmother looking goat.
Just watch the video below to see what we mean!
If this video put a smile on your face or at least gave you a giggle or two, please share to spread the fun!