Some people like swearing and do it very often, others hate it and are very turned off by it. No matter how we feel about it, swearing or hearing someone curse can have instant effects over the mind and body.
Although there are some people who probably associate swearing with aggressiveness and even violence, studies tell us they have some positive effects.
Due to other studies, we’ve also found out that people who swear are generally more honest than those who hold back from it.
1. But what a recent study suggests is that swearing can make us physically stronger.
Apparently, during intense exercise, people could produce more power if they swore.
But here are other advantages of swearing you should definitely know about:
2. Swearing is a sign that people that people have a rich vocabulary.
3. Social swearing makes the atmosphere among friends more relaxed.
4. Swearing can help with reducing pain.
So swear it out!
5. Swearing can easily give you a mental boost when things are rough.
6. Light swearing can convince others of your honesty.
What do you think? Do you swear a lot?