Just answer the questions below truthfully. But remember to also answer with whatever comes to mind first. This unusual test will reveal some of your traits and perhaps things you didn’t know about you.
So here it comes! Enjoy!
1. You’re walking down the road and you see a box. You walk up to the box and look inside of it. What does the box contain?
2. Now picture yourself in the position of being able to retire right now. Where would you spend the rest of your life?
MORE: This Test Reveals Whether You and Your Darling Will Break Up Or Stay Together
3. You’ve been wandering around a desert all day completely lost. In the distance, you see a village. You also see a deserted oasis full of water, plants and food. Which do you go to?
4. What would you do if you suddenly lost everything?
5. Tomorrow is Sunday, what do you plan to do?
6. If you found yourself in a tight spot, where would you go for help? Who would you ask?
MORE: All It Takes To Fall In Love With Someone Is This Test. Are You Ready?
7. If you could pick one age to be for the rest of your life, what would it be?
8. If you were told you had 24 hours to live, how would you spend that time?
9. If your home was on fire and you could save only one thing, what would you save?
The SIGNIFICANCE OF YOUR ANSWERS
1. What you found in the box is representative of the kind of luck you think you’d have in an unexpected circumstance. Was the box empty? You might not feel that lucky. Was the box full of money or puppies? You may consider yourself luckier.
MORE: This Impressive Castle Personality Test Will Reveal A Lot About You
2. If the place you chose to retire in was where you are already, you’re probably pretty comfortable with life. If you chose a far off destination, you’re likely a dreamer or romantic. If you can’t decide, you likely have few loyalties and attachments.
3. If you went to the oasis, you likely prefer play over work. If you went to the village, you generally assume responsibility over yourself and others in your care.
4. If you looked to make a fresh start after losing everything, you’re likely the kind of person who takes responsibility for your actions and doesn’t simply react intensely to life’s circumstances.
MORE: This “Walk In The Woods” Test Will Reveal So Much About You And Your Relationships
5. What you plan to do on Sunday reflects your financial habits. Sundays are a day you’re free to do what you want. If you stayed home and relaxed, you likely don’t spend much. If you went out and did some physical activity, you’re likely a saver. If you simply walked around, you’re likely very thrifty. If you went out and bought an awesome new TV, well…
6. If you’re the type who sought to fix things yourself, you’re likely a strong character leading a self-assured life. If you turned to friends or family, you’re likely a bit insecure. If you sought legal advice, you’re probably a lawyer.
7. The age you chose represents when you were happiest. If you thought of a very young age, it may mean you miss childhood. If you thought of an older age, it means you likely long for maturity.
MORE: Are You Secretly A Narcissist Pretending To Be An Introvert? This Test Will Help You Find Out
8. If you chose your family to spend time with, you’re likely very sentimental. If you wanted to be alone, you’re likely discontent with your life. If you threw a party, it means you’re likely to feel at peace with the knowledge of your demise.
9. If you chose a photo album, you’re likely more sentimental. If you chose clothing, you’re likely more cautious. If you chose something expensive, you’re likely somewhat materialistic. If you grabbed your passport or computer, you’re probably pretty practical.
Don’t forget to pass this on!