“What goes around, comes around” is probably the most popular saying about karma. It encompasses the true meaning of karma – what we do now is what we latterly get. If we practice kindness and compassion, we’ll probably get a taste of the exact same medicine. If we spread malice though, we’ll most definitely derail from the good track.
MORE: The 10 Rules Of Karma
Remind yourself that every action you take in the present affects the future. So you might as well do only good for as long as you stay on this planet. Read these karma quotes to enlighten your mind and soul:
1. “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” -Robert Louis Stevenson
2. How people treat you is their karma, how you react is yours.
3. If you’re not making someone else’s life better, you’re living yours wrong.
4. The best revenge is to show them that your life is getting better after they’re gone.
5. Even chance meetings are the result of karma… Things in life are fated by our previous lives. That even in the smallest events there’s no such thing as coincidence.” –Haruki Murakami
6. “Like gravity, karma is so basic we often don’t even notice it.” -Sakyong Mipham
7. “Sooner or later, everyone sits down to a banquet of consequences.” — Robert Louis Stevenson
8. Never regret being a good person to the wrong people. Your behavior says everything about you and theirs enough about them.
9. Call it fate, call it luck, call it karma. I believe everything happens for a reason.
10. “Put your heart into even the smallest seemingly insignificant acts possible. Then be patient enough for the universe to give back to you what you reap.” –Matthew Donnelly
Share this post with your friends and family!