Happiness is an elusive idea. Here are 10 quotes that will make you see happiness from a different perspective.
1. “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” Mahatma Gandhi
2. “If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.” J.R.R. Tolkien
3. “The only way to find true happiness is to risk being completely cut open.” Chuck Palahniuk
4.”I felt once more how simple and frugal a thing is happiness: a glass of wine, a roast chestnut, a wretched little brazier, the sound of the sea. Nothing else.” Nikos Kazantzakis
5. “Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.” Dalai Lama XIV
6. “Happiness is holding someone in your arms and knowing you hold the whole world.” Orhan Pamuk
7. “Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting some on yourself.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
8. “Just because you are happy it does not mean that the day is perfect but that you have looked beyond its imperfections” Bob Marley
9. “Seize the moments of happiness, love and be loved! That is the only reality in the world, all else is folly. It is the one thing we are interested in here.” Leo Tolstoy
10. “The happiness you feel is in direct proportion to the love you give.” Oprah Winfrey
Go conquer your happiness! Please, share this!