Nothing is lost as easily as hope. Here are 10 quotes to remind you to keep the hope alive.
1. “The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.” J.R.R. Tolkien
2. “You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep Spring from coming.” Pablo Neruda
3. “There is a crack in everything.
That’s how the light gets in.” Leonard Cohen
4. “Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” G.K. Chesterton
5. “A baby is God’s opinion that the world should go on.” Carl Sandburg
6. “One child, one teacher, one book, one pen can change the world.” Malala Yousafzai
7. “Be faithful in small things because it is in them that your strength lies.” Mother Teresa
8. “Keep a little fire burning; however small, however hidden.” Cormac McCarthy
9. “The difference between hope and despair is a different way of telling stories from the same facts.” Alain de Botton
10. After all, tomorrow is another day.” Margaret Mitchell
May the hope be with you! Please, share this!