Stand up and fight against the hateful bullies! Remember that you must always stay true to yourself and never let them bring you down!
1. “This isn’t high school thing or an age thing. It’s a people thing. People cut other people down out of jealousy, because of something broken inside them, or for no reason at all. Just don’t let them change you or stop you from singing or dancing around to your favorite song.” Taylor Swift
2. “I think everybody’s weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.” Johnny Deep
3. “My great hope for us young women is to start being kinder to ourselves so that we can be kinder to each other. To stop shaming ourselves and other people: ‘too fat, too skinny, too short, too tall, to anything.’ There’s a sense we’re all too something, and we’re all not enough. This is life. Our bodies change. Our minds change. Our hearts change.” Emma Stone
4. “I allowed myself to be bullied because I was scared and didn’t know how to defend myself. I was bullied until I prevented a new student from being bullied. By standing up for him, I learned to stand up for myself.” Jackie Chan
5. “People are going to bring you down because of your drive. Ultimately, it makes you a stronger person to turn your cheek and go the other way.” Selena Gomez
6. “I was bullied when I was younger and it would bring me down. You have to find a way to funnel those feelings into something proactive…do something that is going to better yourself while you’re trying to get over those resentments. Holding on to them only makes you sick.” Demi Lovato
7. “You are not alone in this. There are so many people going through the same thing. Just know that you are stronger than any voice that brings you down.” Brittany Snow
Share this to inspire others to stand up against bullies!