If there is one writer in this world that is truly magical, that is the magnificent J.K.Rowling. Her imagination and wisdom exceed many of our expectations. We are all indebted for the exciting universe she created for us, our children and our children’s children. Perhaps many generations to come will be able to appreciate the outstanding genius behind this woman.
To celebrate her, we have gathered some of her most inspiring quotes to brighten up your day.
1. We do not need magic to change the world, we carry all the power we need inside ourselves already: we have the power to imagine better.
2. I have never been remotely ashamed of having been depressed. Never. What’s to be ashamed of? I went through a really rough time and I am quite proud that I got out of that.
3. What’s coming will come and we’ll just have to meet it when it does.
4. I was set free because my greatest fear had been realized, and I still had a daughter who I adored, and I had an old typewriter and a big idea. And so rock bottom became a solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life.
5. Failure means a stripping away of the inessential.
6. Never be ashamed! There’s some who’ll hold it against you, but they’re not worth bothering with.
7. It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.
8. You sort of start thinking anything’s possible if you’ve got enough nerve.
9. If someone asked for my recipe for happiness, step one would be finding out what you love doing most in the world and step two would be finding someone to pay you to do it.
10. It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all — in which case, you fail by default.
Please share this!