There’s no better gift in one’s life than true friendship. And if you had a bad day and you forgot how blessed you are to have a friend in your life, here are some quotes to remind you to be grateful.
1. “Friendship … is born at the moment when one man says to another: “What! You too? I thought that no one but myself . . .” (C.S. Lewis,
2. “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” ( Elbert Hubbard)
3. “The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.” (Bob Marley)
4. “I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.” (Helen Keller)
5. “Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art…. It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things which give value to survival.”( C.S. Lewis,
6. “No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow.” (Alice Walker)
7.“Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.” (Anaïs Nin,
8. “The capacity for friendship is God’s way of apologizing for our families.” (Jay McInerney,
9. “People have forgotten this truth,” the fox said. “But you mustn’t forget it. You become responsible forever for what you’ve tamed. You’re responsible for your rose.” (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry,)
10. “When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives.” (George R.R. Martin,
Let your friends know you cherish them! Please, share this!