When going through a breakup, nothing that you’re being told works. Everyone comes in with their point of view and their precious advice learnt from tens of hurtful separations. But these are just words flashing before your eyes, none of them help you get over him.
Though it is an awful experience that seems to never end, going through a breakup and getting over him takes time, unfortunately. Time heals everything, just to highlight the obvious.
When feeling down, oh so blue, try and read these lines written by strong women who survived a broken heart.
1. Sometimes good things fall apart, so better things can fall together. — Marilyn Monroe
2. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up, show up, and never give up. –– Regina Brett
3. Healing yourself is connected with healing others. – Yoko Ono
4. It’s much more interesting to try and understand what binds two people together. Why we stay with each other is much more of a mystery than why we don’t. – Jane Stanton Hitchcock
5. Never underestimate a man’s ability to make you feel sorry for his mistakes. — Rihanna
6. Even on my weakest days, I get a little bit stronger. — Sarah Evans
7. Everyone’s allowed to be in love with the wrong person at some point. In fact, it’s a mistake not to be. – Harriet Evans
8. You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down. – Mary Pickford
9. Those who do not know how to weep with their whole heart do not know how to laugh either. – Golda Meir
10. He loved me. He loved me, but he doesn’t love me anymore, and it’s not the end of the world. — Jennifer Weiner
Please share this with the world, there are a lot of broken hearts out there!