The power of the subconscious mind is impressive. It has the ability to reveal important things about ourselves and our outlook on life. Take this personality test to find out more, just write the first thing that comes to mind. Your answers have to reflect exactly how you feel at this moment.
Take your time and try to answer the questions one by one. Well, let’s give it a go then!
1. You are peering into the sea, what do you feel? Focus only on your first impression. You can close your eyes to better feel it…
2. You are walking through the woods and look at the ground. Write down what you feel.
3. What do you feel when looking at flying seagulls? It’s all right if in this case you make up with a quick response.
4. What about a herd of horses? Write the first thing that comes to mind, avoid thinking for too much time.
5. You are in the desert, standing by the wall with a small hole, behind which you see the oasis. What are your actions? Don’t write just your thoughts and feelings, but focus on what you would do in this situation.
6. You are still in the desert, completely exhausted, and suddenly see a water jug. Once again, your actions are what matters in this question. Your answer may sound banal, but still write it down.
7. You are lost in the woods in the evening and see a house with lights on. Write what you’re gonna do.
8. You’re in the fog. Once more, focus on actions and write down how you would behave.